For a Quote
|We pride ourselves in providing our clients with cost
effective solutions that meet their operational
requirements. Call or email today to discuss your
How Real Time GPS Works
- The GPS Device located in a vehicle or other object receives signals
from 24 Department of Defense GPS Satellites that continuously
transmit information regarding their fixed locations. That data
is received and recorded to device memory.
- The GPS device uses internal software to determine its own location
(based on its relative position to the GPS Satellites) and speed
(based on distance traveled since the last location update).
- The GPS device transmits the time, speed, and location data (via
CDMA or GPRS cellular data systems) to the Service Provider's Network
- At the Network Operations Center, the time, speed, and location data
for each GPS device is stored in online servers.
- When you enter the Service Provider's website from your computer,
software at the Network Operations Center feeds the stored data for
each of your devices into Mapping Software that plots the route
history for one vehicle or plots the current (most recent) location
for each fleet vehicle onto maps that are displayed on your computer.
- From your computer you use the Service Provider's network, operating
system, mapping system and menus, and the capabilities of your
particular GPS device to:
- Observe the current location or historical route of any vehicle
- Send messages or provide route instructions to drivers
- Set Geofence Alert Zones
- Define map locations/destinations
- Create Fleet Maintenance Schedules
- Create and view or download specialized reports
- Issue commands to operate or disable auxiliary equipment
- Carry out any other remote operating capabilities of the GPS
device you have selected.
- The Service Provider's system collects and stores a 90 day history
of each vehicle's location and speed, The data is collected for each
vehicle at the frequency you select (every 1-second, 5-second,s or
10-seconds). That data is then available 24/7 to provide maps
showing the current location of each vehicle, or to generate route
history maps for any vehicle. The stored data for each vehicle
is also used to generate a variety of reports that can be viewed or
downloaded. The stored data can also be downloaded as Excel
Files to your own computer for use in your own proprietary system, or
to generate any specialized reports you may wish to design.
With Real Time
Locate and track vehicles, children teenage drivers,
watercraft, service vehicles, construction equipment, cargo, or other
objects from any Internet computer.
Location Updates on a continuous basis every second.
Track one vehicle or
view the current location and activity of your entire fleet.
Google or Navpro Mapping Systems with Satellite View, Street View, or
Map View to observe locations.
Get Detailed Reports on
each vehicle or the entire fleet.
Use Geofence Alerts to notify you of arrivals,
departures, or unauthorized use.