This is not your typical GPS street navigation device. The NT-V3 Co-Pilot can interface with your Garmin Nuvi or Dezi series Street Navigation device to provide a real time web based GPS tracking and dispatch system - the ultimate tool for dispatch and fleet management. The NT-V3 device is small, portable, easily installed, and extremely versatile, and allows you to communicate directly with your drivers through the cab-mounted Garmin Nuvi or Dezi Touchscreen.
Call (937)673-4546 For Qty Discounts
Model NT-V3: Basic NT-V3 unit with external antenna and wiring harness. Provides all GPS Tracking and Auxiliary Equipment controls, but does not include wiring harness for connectivity with Garmin Nuvi or Dezi Series Street Navigation System.
Model NT-V3ia: Basic NT-V3 unit with internal antenna and wiring harness. Provides all GPS Tracking and Auxiliary Equipment controls, but does not include wiring harness for connectivity with Garmin Nuvi or Dezi Series Street Navigation System.
Model NT-V3b: Basic NT-V3 unit with wiring harness, external antenna, and Garmin wiring harness for connectivity to Garmin Nuvi or Dezi Series Street Navigation System.
Model NT-V3iab: Basic NT-X3ia unit with wiring harness, internal antenna, and Garmin wiring harness for connectivity to Garmin Nuvi or Dezi Series Street Navigation System.
Call or email us with any questions
From any Internet connected computer, your dispatcher can log into your US Fleet Tracking account and:
· Set reporting frequency, speed limits, maintenance schedules, geo-fences, alerts, and other variables for each fleet vehicle.
· Monitor the real time location and movement of the entire fleet, or zoom in to track one vehicle. The NT-V3 Co-Pilot updates its location every 1, 5, or 10 seconds (you decide on the frequency), so you always know the exact location of each vehicle.
· Control and monitor the use of auxiliary onboard equipment/PTO's using 4 inputs and three outputs that can be controlled and configured from your US Fleet Tracking account. Interrupt the vehicle starter, unlock doors, sound the horn, start/stop refrigeration units or other onboard equipment, and automatically keep a record of every time a PTO or auxiliary equipment device is used. With the NT-V3, you now know what your equipment is doing and how it’s performing while in the field – all from any web browser anywhere in the world.
· Communicate directly (send and receive messages) with one or all of your drivers through their cab mounted Garmin TFT Screen using TCP/IP UDP protocol (not SMS Text Messaging). (Only available on Models NT-V3B and NT-V3aib).
· Use geo-fencing to designate specific reportable locations (your company, customer docks, after-duty parking locations, operational areas, geographic limits). The system automatically records and reports arrival or departures from these locations, and maintains a history for each vehicle and the entire fleet.
· Use Speed or Geo-Fence Alerts to immediately advise dispatch of policy violations (after-hour use, speeding, driving outside operational area, etc). Alerts can be issued 24/7 via SMS Text or email, or they can simply be downloaded periodically in a Management Report.
· Issue route instructions to vehicles. The specified route will be displayed on your driver's in-cab Garmin display, and your driver will be directed with street-by-street turns to the destination. You can even set up multiple destinations, and the Navigation System will order and issue these directions to the driver. (Only available on Models NT-X5B and NT-X5aib).
· Establish Fleet Maintenance Schedules and automatically alert the driver and dispatch when specific scheduled services are due for a vehicle.
· Review or download a variety of management reports that are automatically created from the 90-day stored history for each vehicle. (Start-Stop Reports, Mileage Reports, Speeding Reports, Scheduled Maintenance Reports, Geofence Alert Reports, and many more).